Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now selling!!!

Hey all. Just thought I should let you know that my card making is going to a new level. I will be selling all of my card collection for donations to a Cancer relay that I am taking part in. I need to earn a minimum of $100 to participate.
I will also be making special ordered cards to supplement my income. I love making cards! I love knowing that people are receiving a handmade card and loving it! I'd love to share this with my family and friends first before I go online. So if you are in need of cards, let me know. If you feel like you know someone that would like to buy handmade cards, give them my number. I will also start posting a few cards so you can get a general idea of my style.
Cards also make great gift ideas. Know someone who would like a years worth of birthday cards? I just would need info like age and gender and maybe favorite themes and I can hook you up with a great gift. I feel like I can make your cards amazing and for a great price! I hope to save people money and time at a store. All the while coming home with handmade, high quality cards.
Thanks all,
B

The latest, a little cutesy, but I love the bunny!

5 comments:

MJ said...

I'm so excited that you are getting serious about the cancer walk! I go to a meeting on Tuesday, March 31st and will have more information for you.
GO BECKY! (Oh, if you want to come and go with me, it is at UVRMC at 7:00 I think) Let me know if you want to come.

tHe GrAy Fam said...

hey becky!! I noticed you had a blog on facebook and had to check it out... both of them! I can't even beleive cade is all growed big and in the army.. wow! I am addicted to blogging.. check it out!

Blythe said...

That bunny is so stinkin' cute. Great job Becky!

Kris and Teresa said...

Hey we'd definitely be interested in some cards. If you could let us know more of the details that would be great.

Unknown said...

It wouldn't hurt me to stock up on some cards. I never have any when I need them. You should bring them to the next family night.