Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is there nothing going on the the lives of You?

So I have to admit...
I am bored.
Nobody blogs anymore and quite frankly it just won't work for me.
I need to know what you people are doing.
I also have noticed that a couple of people I know that just had third babies have altogether quit blogging. I can't figure this out. Are you really that busy? (He he)
I must have pictures of the little ones and their doings!
Enlighten me people.
My life is so mundane!
Help a sister out huh?

3 comments:

m said...

Yeah right sista! We be bloggin' here all the time! Posted twice last week. But maybe you're talking about interesting people, not boring people like me... :) love m

The Pratts said...

REALLY!? I know I suck, I have been bugged by just about everyone to get pictures up. I have a great idea, you get off in the afternoon, why don't you spend 15 minutes in the car to come visit me like you said you would... hmmm? I am going to disregard this message until I get a visit - how do you like them apples!!!?

(PS Love you, I will TRY to get something on my blog in the next 24 hrs!)

Blythe said...

Okay, you guilted me into it. I posted something. Not nearly as witty as you are but at least it's current.