Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cards, Cards, Cards



So it has been requested and I have finally given in.

I will be making a limited number of cards for Christmas this year.

Right now I am making an assortment that I can sell as random packages or you can order several of one design.

Note: Some of the patterned paper may vary slightly according to whether or not I can get these patterns.

The cards will be $1.50 per card and come with the envelope for mailing.

Cards also make a great gift! I love to give packages of random cards for gifts. (Grandma's love this!)

I can also do cards for any occasion, so let me know next time you need a card for a wedding or anniversary too!





You can e-mail your orders to me at bmor9292@yahoo.com





2 comments:

m said...

Ooh, I like the second to the last one the best. Such a cute set of cards!

Tabatha said...

whoo hooo girlfriend...these are wonderful!! Did I tell you I started something called Combat Cards? Check it out on blogspot.com (I havent updated that blog like my family one...I've been slacking)
Luv n hugs,
Tabatha