Monday, February 28, 2011

For the sake of blog readers

I really have nothing to blog about.
I guess no one else does either. (Except Miss. Thanks Miss, for entertaining me with your shenanigans.)
So, let me just throw out there, a couple things that I am grateful for... just for fun... bare with me people...
Sudafed. I am very very grateful for sudafed. (oh and Puffs with lotion)
Whoppers mini robin eggs. (Followed closely by Samoa's which are due on my doorstep any day now.)
Burts Bee's chapstick. I am a total addict and it's OK. I don't think any bees are harmed in its making. (I'm all about the bees.)
Good socks. I'm talking about those really cozy ones that hug your arch like it's a long lost friend.
Calendars. Weird, but true. I love calendars. I would be lost without the 5 that I update daily.
So, now you know how boring my life is. Someone else update their blogs! And let me know the blogs you stalk so I can stalk them too.

1 comment:

m said...

I can't live without:
Dr.Pepper Ten (diet but better tasting and 10 calories.)
Nivea Chap stick
Lincoln.
That's it. haha