Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Adult Toy Box


I am eating my words today as I contemplate a conversation I had with a patient. She was telling me how she thought she might try to get out of coming to her appointment today. She said that it's almost easier to be a kid and not have a choice. "Plus they have the toy box" she said. Then with that elegant poise that you all know and love I cheerfully exclaimed, (before I could squeeze my mouth shut) "We should totally have an adult toy box!"

What the?
B

3 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Jordan said...

O.K. Becky - I DO have an adult toybox and YOU are the one who got me started! (remember that little Passion Party?)

Christine said...

I'm expecting a prize the next time I come in!

And apparently your comment problem was fixed!