Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Confessions of a freak

So I guess I am feeling the need to confess a few things and here they are.
1- I LOVE McRib sandwiches at McDonald's. (Bring them back!)
2- I cannot throw away a plastic grocery bag
3- I am a scent junkie! I love candles, oils, incense..etc.. anything that keeps my house from smelling like yucky boy smells.
4- I don't really scrapbook. It's pretty rare for me to do an actual page.
And the ultimate confession...
5- I secretly think mullets are hot! (Therapy... I know)
B

5 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

And all those things are why I love you.

Kati said...

mullets huh?
Nice.

The Pratts said...

I am the same way with plastic bags, even if I have a million of them I can't throw them away - I agree weird! Mullets, I cannot agree with - it must be because of where you grew up - so funny!

Blythe said...

Oh, Becky, I love ya but mullets? Come to think of it, Dean had a tiny bit of one when I first met him. Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink this.

Anonymous said...

becky! I love you and your mullet loving! its been a while. I sure miss your motherly loving for me. please stop by C&J and give me a hug.