Monday, January 26, 2009

Koy and 15 reasons he is so cool!


1- Koy cannot do fishy lips. Try as he might, the fish don't want to lip!

2- He scored in the top 10% of students in the nation this year. (I think we should check DNA)

3- Koy can do just about any accent you ask him to. It's freaky really!

4- Koy is an encycopedia when it comes to football!

5- He loves snickers. (Found this out after he won a football bet with a neighbor)

6- Koy reads a ton! He even reads in the car on the way to school EVERY morning!

7- Koy now wears a bigger shoe than I do. (Not a hard one to beat, but he is proud.)

8- He can play guitar hero like a rock star! Who knew? I can't hit a note.

9- He missed 100% on a pre-test just today by one letter.

10- Koy loves animals! A lot!

11- He cuddles up to me in bed whenever he can sneak in without Dad noticing.

12- He is whitty! Umm I can't think of anything to say about that one. He doesn't get that from me.

13- His nickname is Chubs. Funny this, cause he is a rail, but Skyler insists.

14- Koy is a total worry wart! This he does get from me. Hmmm

15- I could hang with Koy all day and never get bored.

Love this kid!!

B

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Can I join the Coy fan club?

G and K said...

Can it be twelve years almost since we came to share in the joy of Koy's birth? We agree he's SMART and FUN -- both character traits from both SMART and FUN parents. Love you, KOY! G & G Moore

Heather said...

---it wouldn't be hard to have a bigger shoe size than you.