Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There's something about Skyler


1- Skyler has a terrific memory. He can tell you years, months and even days of events that I forgot even happened.

2- Skyler is the messiest autistic guy I know. None of that lining stuff up and keeping things meticulous around here.

3- Big surprise, Skyler LOVES dinosaurs! Since he was just a baby they have been his thing. He can name hundreds of dinosaurs that most people did not even know existed.

4- He did not talk until he was 4 years old. Actually, there are rumors that he still doesn't talk.

5- Skyler loves making movies. I smell a Jurassic Park remake.

6- He can run really fast! Must be due to Macade bugging him.

7- Skyler can grow facial hair faster than anyone I know. Grizzly Adams reincarnate.

8- Skyler carries a 20 lb backpack to school everyday! No wonder he is so skinny. I better go buy myself a backpack.

9- At 3 years old, Skyler would do anything for frozen peas. The kid loved them. Weird.

10- He sleeps under every blanket he can find! I have to dig him out every morning.

11- I'm pretty sure he has snuck his lucky dinosaurs into the UBSCT testing this week.

12- Skyler laughs really hard while watching Home Alone and Mouse Hunt. Something about seeing grown men practically kill themselves that he really gets a kick out of.

13- Skyler keeps a meticulous journal. And he enjoys it.

14- He has been playing the guitar for about 5 months. I can't get enough!

15- Sklyer is my breath of fresh air!

3 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

FERGUS!!!

G and K said...

If we'd have known how great grandkids were, we'd have had them first. Skyler, you are JOY and FUN wrapped up in one awesome young man. We love you! G & G Moore

Blythe said...

I watched Jurassic Park--Lost World today and thought of Skyler. What a great kid.