Friday, May 29, 2009

Who needs Valium?

After a couple of really emotional days for me, who knew, all I really needed to do was exercise?! Thank goodness I figured that out as I was spiraling to despair levels beyond control! Seriously, exercising is like cocaine for me AND unfortunately,... I hate it! This is a dilemma right? So how does one overcome this situation?
Diet Coke binge? No I already could drink it at midnight IN my sleep and not be phased.
Sit here and try to talk myself into going? Denise Austin, my alter ego, is really annoying and not to be listened to!
Think about pouting in bed for the next 2 days? I kinda like my bed. It's new.
And soft...
OK OK I will force myself to the gym. For my concerned fellow bloggers. And my kids. And my poor husband.
And I guess, a little bit, for me
B

Here's a shout out to my best BFF Blythe. Get well soon my friend!

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Sorry to hear you were down. It sucks, but if you can do something that helps keep with it girlie! BTW I'm here, anytime, to talk! So, you saw the Nie Nie girl at the store? That is WAY cool!!! she is such an inspiration, I need to read her blog more. Yvonne called me!! Whoo Hooo!! Hope you have a great weekend sweetie!

Blythe said...

Hey Becky! Hang in there. And if you want to hang out, that's about all I'm good for right now. Join me!