Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stay tuned for more things I love....


But in the meantime...
Macade is not getting any mail!!!
Not that you all have not been writing, but it is not getting through to him. I have asked several of the Sapper ladies and they say their spouses are receiving mail here and there. Several have lost packages and they have pretty much altogether given up on the written letter. Most of them are talking to their loved ones over a very expensive little phone card. The Internet has become less than desirable also. Sooooo, I appreciate all of you mailing packages to Cade, but don't send anything you would be sad to lose. I will keep everyone posted. No pun intended.
My garage was warm today and I was happy about it. One less space to store diet coke, but totally worth the warm ride in the car.

No comments: