Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oh my Kitchen!!!

If anyone knows who built my house... my husband would like to know. There are several points of interest he would like to discuss with them.
Mainly this sweet tile job and the lovely linoleum underneath it. (This would be the neighbor kid that we recruited during a sleep over.)

Note to my bishop: Your wife has some serious agression issues that you should know about. She alone, took the tile out of 1/2 the kitchen... and LOVED it! I think she should be a contractor. Just sayin...


And Koy is sick and tired of pulling up staples from "Stapleopolis". (Skyler's name for our lovely linoleum).
But after much heartache, oh I mean body aches, we do have new lights and we are laying our floor tomorrow.
Thanks to all of our neighbors, friends and family for helping us out so much! We are so excited to see our end result in...well I don't know. But it should be "lovely".
More pics coming soon.



2 comments:

m said...

Such cool pictures. I can't wait to see the big reveal!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys have been busy! No wonder we haven't seen you guys in a long time. I wish you would of called, i've always wanted to do demolition on something. I'm sure it will look awesome!