Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yipee!!

The floor is in!!! It is so gorgous! Way to go Sterling! It looks so nice that I want to mop it 3 times a day to make it shiney! OK, maybe 2 times a day. I will maybe want to take an axe to it later, but right now, I LOVE it!!!
We took the sink out yesterday to make way for the new cabinets coming tomorrow. And then we jumped in and did something crazy...

We decided to paint the kitchen REALLY dark to add contrast to our light cabinets.
O my fear!!!
I am so anxious about it all coming together and actually matching that I had to actually "stress eat" tonight. OK, so I always stress eat, but this was for real! Cafe Rio has never tasted better. It calmed my fear and made me realize that it is going to look amazing!!!
Note: The paint color and the color my camera shoots are 2 totally different colors! It really looks fabulous!
I might need to go "joy eat"!!!

2 comments:

m said...

Joy!!! So awesome! Yesm browns can be reallly really tricky...brown can be pinky or orangy or even yellowy...we tried one brown called "Warm Bread" sounded delightful, but had to redo it because it was to pink for us. Now we have "Softer Tan." Works for me!

Blythe said...

Oh, Becky, the floor is pretty, the paint is pretty, I'm sure the cabinets are pretty. It will all be worth it!