Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long Beach, here I come!


So we are heading for Long Beach ! Yeah for us! Sterling and I are just going by ourselves while my children suffer through a camping trip. Just kidding. My kids love going to visit with Grandma and Grandpa! They live at the Spanish Fork River Park and the kids eat it up! So the 3 of them drove away together and I had a sad little moment... then it was gone! No really, they are growing up and seeing them drive away was a little weird for me. A little funny thing Koy said yesterday. He said, "what do you think Megan will say when I ask her to sign my shirt? Bum bum bum buuum." Just like when they ask a question on some old mystery movie. He is so funny. Love him. B

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I hope you have great time in Long Beach - I am SO jealous! I can't wait to have enough nerve to leave the kids, that is a day to look forward to! Can't wait to have you back though, miss you already at work!