Monday, June 9, 2008

Long Beach or Wrong Beach?


So, our trip was a total bust! I was sick the whole time and it seriously didn't break 50 degrees there. I'm pretty sure it was warmer here in good ol Orem. O-well, we did get away and it was nice to spend some time together without distractions. Sterling and I always have a good time when we go away. Now to get ready for the main attraction of the year! The Spencer Family Reunion baby! So excited about it. Don't worry friends, I will take mental notes and a few pictures of the drunken brawls and close cousin flirt fest!

B

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I am sorry California was a little disappointing, but at least you were with your cute husband and no kids... that sounds like the best vacation ever - even if you go to Antarctica!
I will say though, it is good to have you back, I was glad to hear from you the other day, you always make me giggle!

That is awesome about the Family Reunion. I don't think still photos are going to do it justice, do you have a video camera? :)