Friday, June 27, 2008

T.G.I.F.

How many saying could I come up for TGIF? I remember making up tons of dorky things in grade school. OK so it is Friday and let me just say... Thank goodness! I don't know why this week has seemed forever to me. It's like the week before Christmas without the Christmas at the end. Except it is Stamp Night so it is a little bit like Christmas. Might I just add that I love my stamp club nights?! It is so fun to just hang with the girls and bs about nothing in particular and everything important and not so important. Most of all, it's great to know that you have some really great friends. (That like to stamp your forehead and cheeks with lovely arrays of flowers and sweet sentiments.) It also is a benefit to come home and feel so darn crafty even though Blythe puts together the whole idea and we do nothing more than copy her work. Thank goodness for Blythe! TGFB! I mean really, she even cuts out all the pieces, but I feel like freaking Picasso when we are done! Oh joy, I am so glad she is home! My scrapbook mojo was getting pretty lowjo!!! Here's to you, women of my stamp club! Long live Blythe's creativity!
B

No comments: