Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Reunion Induced Insomnia

So, the reunion was a hit! Who knew that one only needs to mention beer and good times and they would come running?! No really, we got more family out than ever! It felt really good after all the planning we did! Unable to disappoint, my cousins were in rare form. I finally took off to bed at 1:00 am on Sunday morning only to have 2 drunken cousins sneak into my tent and literally drag me back out to the campfire at 2:00 in the morning! O my!!! (Thanks for saving me Dad!) Anyway, I might be back to my normal sleep patterns within a week or two, but in the meantime I will never forget the nighttime stalkers!
O and after reading up on how great my good friend Summers husband Jared is, I will add some mush of my own regarding Sterling. He went CAMPING! I didn't expect to see him at all over the weekend, but he actually came and stayed the night! I know that that was strictly for me as he is not the get down and dirty camping fool that I have become! Thanks Sterling! I love you!

B

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Good job Sterling - you are a great Dad and husband!