Thursday, August 21, 2008

Books, Books, Books

Ok, So I will not tell a lie. I never really read a full book until about 10 years ago. No joke. Now I cannot pull myself out of a good book! I am crazy about reading! I love how it can take me away for a while. I love sensing things that I am reading. I really am a nut when it comes to picturing characters. I LOVE to read! So, if any of you have any fantastic reads, please let me know. I am always on the look out for something great! OHHHH! The mail just came with my amazon box. You know what this means... the latest read is finally here! The Uglies.
B

1 comment:

m said...

Me too Becks, except I'm super weird and made a degree out of it. I've been forced through those years to read more crap than I'd like to think about...but now I read whatever I want!

I read one book a week. Last week was Dogs of Babel and this week is Auschwitz. The Dog book was cool, you'd probably enjoy the way she explores grief and loss, I know you've lost your grandparents and that was hard...
Anyway, love ya, m