Saturday, August 23, 2008

Could it be?



I looked out in my backyard tonight and low and behold there were several 6th grade boys sitting in my hot tub. What the? When did these little boys hit an age where this would be cool? OK ...let me toot my own horn now.... I am the cool mom who let them into my hot tub, fed them an amazing amount of pizza and root beer and put in my earplugs when the video game energy came out. My gosh! I remember being in the 6th grade!!! I was so happy to see Koy having a good time with his friends, but this is my baby!!! Wow! However, now I am feeling the need to go to bed. An obvious sign of my real age. Here's to Oh so cool back to school parties! (And the tired moms that throw them.)

B

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

You are a super cool mom Becky, good job! I am glad Koy had a great time!