Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fall Happy


Oh, I woke up this morning and went right through my house opening every door and window! It was feeling so fall-ish outside that I couldn't stand it! I LOVE the fall! Everything about it! I love jackets and sweaters. I love the brisk fresh air in the morning. I really love driving up my favorite canyon and looking at the changing leaves. (My parents used to call that riding in a bowl of trix.) I love the fall holidays and the yummy smells those bring to mind. Candy corn and turkey... o mouth watering. I love wearing jeans and not sweating. I love the delicious colors of fall. It makes me want to scrapbook my world! p.s. I am totally obsessed with fall scrapbook paper as well!! Sweeet! So here's to fall and how it makes me so happy! May you all love the season as much as I do!
B

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

I am with you Becky! I love the fall, it really is my favorite season. I know this is probably not your reason, but I also love it because of football season! I do love the leaves changing and the nice weather... it really does rock!

Kati said...

I usually LOVE the fall as well. However, this year I am just not ready for it! Summer was just WAY too short for me. After reading this post though, I realize I better love it while it is here, because snow is just around the corner!

Teresa Jordan said...

I too felt "fall in the air" the other day and did a little mental backflip. I LOVE fall and can't wait to browse the seasonal isles at the stores, do some crockpot cooking, burn cinnamon candles and start wearing my cute fall sweaters and hoodies. Love ya Beck!