Wednesday, September 17, 2008

World Card Making Day

Sista friends, You should all be made aware that Oct. 4 is World Card Making Day!
I know you are all so excited! What this means to me is good friends, good work and good Diet coke and chocolate. I would really like to host a card night, but I want to hear back from my friends on the subject. You could either come and make your own cards or make one that I have prepared for you. I could post cards later so you could decide. Basically, I would like to hang out with my buds and make some great lookin cards! What do ya say?
B

4 comments:

Kati said...

I would like to come and pay to make cards that you have ready for me to make. Or, that you will make for me. So, I can just sip the DC and eat the chocolate.

m said...

I'll start driving out now. ha ha. I haven't been into stamping like I used to be. I have so much crap, I just need to use it all up and be done with it!! love m

Blythe said...

Oh, Becky, I would so come except that I will be in Barcelona, Spain. Sorry, can't miss that one.

Forever Chiniquy said...

Becky, I would love to come on Saturday. I was woundering if I could bring anything snack wise. I was thinking about making texas caviar with chips. Any way let me know. Talk to ya soon. luvs,Jen