Saturday, July 5, 2008

I think I can





I just have to boast about my husband for a moment... He really has it going on when it comes to trains!!! As some of you know, he is preparing to go to CA for a national show. (Don't worry Miss, Michael Gross is a model railroader and he will be there.) So he agreed to bring the loop that he has been building, but he anticipated having a springtime in which to work on it. Unfortunately, here in good ol Utah, we went straight from 30 degrees to 100 degrees. So, my totally devoted husband has been in our 130 degree garage for weeks now trying to get the loop done. He is an amazing artist! He has been building cedar trees, making sage brush and designing a cement plant that would toot yer whistle! They are so real looking! He is very dedicated to making things look so perfect! He is the envy of his friends and hopefully the national guys! I really am not being partial either. He does awesome work! So here's to those that have been hot and sweaty for a good cause!



B

2 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I LOVE Michael Gross!

Teresa Jordan said...

Becky,

We'd love to see Sterling's train creations. Jaymon LOVES train shows. I need to bring him over some time.

Teresa