Friday, July 25, 2008

To my favorite rodeo clown


Just a shout out to my favorite rodeo clown, Troy Lerwill. Thanks you so much for GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK! I was just sitting snugly between my mom and sister enjoying a few cowboys in some Wrangler attire when VROOM!!!! You decide to jump over your whole horse trailer and truck while fire is blowing out the top of them!!! What the heck was that all about?! I have barely coerced my body to function normally after that appalling display of craziness! Could you just frighten a sister a little more? Good Grief!!!
No really, never have I seen this before and I'M a redneck! It was so cool and so scary! So here's to Troy who made me cry over and over into my sisters arm, "he is NOT going to jump over that trailer! He is NOT going to jump over that trailer!" I LOVED it! Bring it on! Put on that big sexy cowboy hat and those size 23 shoes and give my heart another jump start! That was GREAT!
B

No comments: